1. Bike Ride in Moab! – Done! (& Sedona too!)
2. Sail on the outside of Vancouver Island. – Tofino to Victoria with my Dad & Stepmom!
3. Girls trip to Penticton.- Done!! Loved the wineries!
4. Finish top 10 at BCBR! – not quite top 10, but had a blast finishing with this gem! Best week on a bike!
5. Backpack across the entire Stein Valley with an inspirational group of friends.
6. Bikeride the Chilcotins. – what a beautiful area!!! I will be back!
7. Ride to Whistler on the Sea to Sky trail. – DONE! I recommend this trail!
8. Girls riding trip to Cumberland – Done!
9. Mountain bike road trip to BC Interior – ride in Nelson, Fernie,…..
10. Run the Howe Sound Crest Trail. – 7 hours later, done! One of the most beautiful hikes on the Sea to Sky.
11. Sail in Lost Lake, Whistler.
12. Sail from Victoria to San Francisco. – 5 days and 4 nights without seeing much land at all – what an adventure! Thanks Dad & Rebecca for having me along!
13. Complete the epic road riding day – Vancouver Island, SSC, home.
14. Ride from Whistler to Joffrey Lakes and back.
15. Bike Tour somewhere in BC for 3 days! – not done yet, but thanks for the amazing setup Jeff!
16. Summit Sky Pilot – one of the scariest hikes I’ve done – epic! Thanks Jeff :)
17. Summit Tricouni (again!) – not Tricouni due to road closures, but Locmotive Peak (off the Hurley) was insanely beautiful!
18. Hike up to Echo Lake.
19. Run to Mamquam Lake – Done! 45km later and an extra summit of Opal Cone – stunning!
20. Hike up to Lake Lovely Water.
21. Ride Comfortably Numb in Whistler – DONE! This is definitely one of the most challenging, long but addicting trails!
The list just keeps on growing!!