- Write a book and have it published in 2020
- Play 3 songs on guitar at an open mic – Summer 2011 (CLOSE! February 2011, one song at my Nursing graduation! – ‘I Hope You Dance, Leanne Womack)
Hike the North Coast Trail– DONE! – August 22-27, 2011
Love my job as a nurse at VGH –DONE, and still loving it! August, 2011. Go on a meditation & yoga retreat– Done! October, 2014 with Carolyn Anne Budgell on Galiano Island – Amazing!
- Complete my yoga teacher training
I have built and slept in an igloo – March 2012– DONE! Mt. Brooks.
- Work for 2 weeks in Northern BC – Fort Ware, BC – what an experience. January 2015.
I am sponsored by VCH and accepted into the BCIT Emergency Nursing Specialty Course – January 2013– DONE! May 2012!
- Hike the Chilkoot trail in Alaska
Graduate from Nursing School!DONE! December 2010! Travel to Australia a la solo for 6 weeks – surfing, playing guitar and practicing yoga as much as my heart desires :)DONE! Dec-Jan’11! Create my website – http://www.smilewithyourheart.com!DONE!! November 6, 2010!
- Ride my bike across Canada
- Bike tour from Squamish to Santiago, Chile.
- Take a photography course
- Surf in Bali
- Bike ride in Italy
Inspire 1000 people to watch our Sock Lady video! – March 2011!! DONE!!! (August 2011): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luBwCIjMUnY Hand out 250 pair of socks to the homeless– DONE! March 2011 And we keep on giving!
Travel up the East Coast of Australia in a camper van– DONE – close enough in a mini car on the West Coast of Aus!!!
- Complete my Advanced Landmark Forum
Love my job as an Emergency Nurse in North Vancouver – January 2013– DONE!
- Master a handstand!
- My favourite yoga pose is pincha mayurasana
- I am leading 4 lifestyle coaching sessions a week
- Teach yoga at an inspiring studio in Squamish
- Ride on a moped in Vietnam
Sail from Victoria to San Francisco– September 2015 – DONE!
- Scuba Dive God’s Pocket on Vancouver Island!
- Go on a one-week cruise in the Caribbean with my family
- Take my mom and sister on a vacation in Hawaii – my treat :)
- Hike a portion of the Pacific Crest Trail
- Paint a canvas for our living room
- Drive from Squamish to Alaska and camp along the way
- Summit Mt. Baker
- Summit Mt. Currie – Half way there! Sept’14
Summit Sky Pilot– Scary as hell but I did it thanks to this crew! September 2015. Complete my Advanced Wilderness FirstAid in Squamish – February 2012– DONE! With Slipstream Wilderness First Aid – March 2013 Experience an Indian wedding!– DONE! April 2011!! Eat poutine in Montreal! – 2013– DONE! May 2012 coming home from Haiti.
- Lead a camp fire sing-along
- Run the Rome Marathon when I’m 40 – 2022
- Hike the Stein Valley – Part of it! Next year, we do the whole thing! August, 2014
- Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro!
Hammer up Cypress Mountain!– DONE! Thanks STEPHER! September 5, 2011
- Trek to Machu Picchu in Peru
Lead a Vision Board making night at Lululemon!DONE!! December 9, 2010! Volunteer as a nurse at BC Bike Race– DONE! July 2011!
- Take a salsa lesson in Rio, Brazil – 2014
- Kayak the Queen Charlotte Islands
- Become a member of Squamish Search and Rescue
Complete BC Bike Race!– DONE! Best week on a bike! July 2015
- Take an Indian cooking class
Volunteer in Haiti with a medical relief team – November 2013– DONE! May 2012.
- Canoe the Bowren Lakes
Kayak the Deer Group Islands– DONE! August 2014
- Help lead a goal-setting, yoga, healthy eating retreat in Whistler
- Take my dad on an overnight camping trip
Inspiration Nation! Inspiring highschool students in a goal setting and vision board making session!– DONE! March 2011!
- Our garage is full of adventure equipment. We’ve added 2 SUPS to our adventure collection!
- Drive across Canada in a VW van with 3 of my closest girlfriends
- Run the Nootka Island Trail
- Run the Sunshine Coast Trail
- Run the Juan de Fuca Trail
- Rockclimb in New Zealand
- Hike Mount Robson
- Summit Alpha Mountain
- Bike tour from San Francisco to Squamish
- My husband and I own a beautiful 4 bedroom home in Squamish in the trees, beside a river overlooking the mountains – 2019
- Own a grand piano & lead my family in Christmas Carols :)
- Have my picture taken in the salt flats of Bolivia
- Hike the Camino de Santiago.
- Create my dream career! Get paid to write & travel, nurse in the Sea to Sky & remotely, and counsel clients as a Lifestyle Coach.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!