Do you want to see your BIGGEST, most DARING dreams written down strategically in front of you?? Do you want to be around an inspiring, uplifting, passionate group of people passing on contageous positive energy??! YAH ya do!!
Come out this Sunday night, August 29th, from 6-9pm to POPfit at the Roundhouse Community Centre downtown. It’s led by Adam Millard who I had the chance of meeting through Lululemon last fall. He led me through a goal setting session that CHANGED my life! I left the store buzzing and determined to chase and accomplish all of my biggest dreams! I REALLY want you to be able to FEEL this feeling… so COME!! Get your butt off the couch Sunday night and come to the Roundhouse!
Here’s a bit of info about POP:
POP [aka Place of Possibility] is a series of events this August and September that will empower 700+ people in Vancouver, Victoria and Whistler to create their ideal 10-year vision and design powerful support for that vision through solid long and short term goal setting. POP is Adam’s first self-actualized life-by-design project and is his unique contribution to the world.
What to expect at POP:
1. You will be drawn into possibility to create a vision of your life 10 years from now, free of constraint. You will dream big.
2. You will learn how to design the next ten years of your life to ensure that you manifest your vision on time or earlier. You will learn how to set powerful goals based on a destination. You will make your dream reality.
3. You will leave with new insights into your life that give you goosebumps. You will have a lot of fun.
Possible side effects:
* You make important choices with ease
* You have fun with the bumps in the road
* You love every minute of your rad life
AND BEST OF ALL… it’s for a good cause!!! It’s by donation :) All POP proceeds go towards imagine1day’s Imagine Ethiopia Team’s goal of raising $100,000 by September 23, 2010. Imagine1day is a growing global community of people making passionate contributions to ensure every child in Ethiopia receives a quality primary education by 2020 (Founded by Chip Wilson of Lululemon!!)
Check out the website! http://popfit.eventbrite.com/ (Goal setting session from 6-8, followed by yoga and tea 8-9. So BRING YOUR YOGA MAT!!)
See you SUNDAY!!!
Smile with your Heart!